mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
Browse button to search an export file.
2. In the Origin list, select ASCII/DOS if the file will be used in a DOS environment or ANSI/
WINDOWS if it will be used in a Windows environment.
3. Indicate the delimiters to be used to delimit the fields and records in the destination file.
4. We recommend specifying a Text identifier: the file thus obtained will be easier to read.
5. Select the Display field names on first line option if you wish the first record of the file
which has been created to contain titles of exported fields.
6. Click Next to continue exporting.
If you do not want to export empty fields, select the Hide empty fields option. This option only applies if the field is not
filled out in any record. If this is so, in the Preview section the column for this field will be empty.
220.127.116.11 Exporting to Outlook, Exchange, or Lotus Notes
1. From the phonebook, click the File menu.
2. Select the Export option.
The Export wizard is displayed.
3. Select in the list the file where you want to export your current phonebook then click
4. Select the folder in which are stored the contacts you are exporting then click Next.
5. Select the file to export then click Next.
6. Select the folder where you want to store the contacts you are exporting then click Next.
7. If you are exporting files that already exist in the target file, select one of these options:
- Add to existing files
- Keep existing files
- Update existing files
8. Click Next.
9. In the following screen, click Finish.
Files are automatically imported.
Refer to Synchronization, page 54
For more information about limitations, refer to your phone manual.