mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
- Show options screen before synchronizing if you wish to check and/or
- In the Specify arrangement for 'Full Name' section, select your preferences
- Enable complete synchronization - This option runs a full (and potentially
- Display confirmation messages before deleting entries during
2. Move to another tab if necessary or click OK to confirm and close the Synchronization
188.8.131.52 Synchronization folder
1. Select the item for which you wish to change the synchronization folder.
2. Click on Modify.
The Synchronization folder window appears.
3. Select the folder you wish to use for synchronization. If this folder does not exist, you can
create it. Next, select the folder in which you wish to create a subfolder, then click New.
A new Create Subgroup window appears.
4. Enter a name for the new subfolder.
5. Click OK.
This window will close and the new subfolder will appear in the item tree.
6. Click OK to confirm changes.
7. Move to another tab if necessary or click OK to confirm and close the Synchronization
change the options before each synchronization.
for the way in which the names of the mobile phone contacts are displayed by
choosing whether to display the Last name first (Last name, First name option)
or First name first (First name, Last name option).
lengthy) re-read of the entire folder.
synchronization if you wish to confirm the permanent deletion of records during