mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
4.4.4 Phonebook Standard View
184.108.40.206 Creating and managing phonebooks
220.127.116.11.1 Create a phonebook
In order to make access to correspondent contact details easier, it may be helpful to create
several phonebooks, one for each type of record. For example, you can create a phonebook
specifically for your business contacts plus a personal phonebook.
1. From the phonebook, click on the File menu, then select the New option.
2. Enter the phonebook name in the New Phonebook window and specify the drive and
folder you want to save it in. Application phonebook files are automatically given the
3. Enter a name in the Description field, that will allow you to easily identify this phonebook
from among others. This description will appear in the Phonebook window status bar
and in the Properties window.
4. Click Save.
18.104.22.168.2 Open a phonebook
1. From the phonebook, click on the File menu, then select the Open option.
2. Types of phonebooks installed on your computer are listed in the Contacts types zone.