mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
- Current record - Prints the current record.
6. Enter the size in centimeters of the Top, Bottom, Left and Right margins.
7. To select and configure the printer to be used, click the Printers button.
8. In list mode, click the Define List tab, and then specify the list's content and layout as
you want it printed.
9. Click on Preview to check the layout of the document.
In list mode check that all columns appear on the page, within the margins previously
set. If this is not the case, display the Define List tab again and adapt its layout.
10. Click OK in the Print preview window once you are satisfied with your document.
22.214.171.124.5 Searching for a record
Performing a fast search
1. From the phonebook, click the folder (or group) you want to search (if you want to search
all records in the current phonebook, click the root folder).
2. In the list of records, click the column title of the field you want to search: Last Name,
First Name, Company, etc. For example, if you click the heading of the Last name
column, the Fast search field becomes: "Fast search on Last name".
3. Enter the first characters of the word (or number) being searched for in the Fast search
entry field. As you enter characters, the cursor moves through the list of records and
selects the first record beginning with the characters you entered.
Using search criteria
1. From the phonebook, select the Edit menu then select the Search option.
The Search window is displayed.
2. In the Search text field, enter the word you are searching for.
3. In the Fields list, select the field on which you wish to carry out your search.
4. To search on all the fields, select All fields.
5. Click OK.
Records matching the specified search criteria are copied into the Search results folder.