mobile PhoneTools - Basic Configuration
3.2.2 Creating a new e-mail account
If you imported an existing e-mail account, the various fields in the General Setup dialog box
are filled in automatically.
If you did not import an account, you must add an account and fill in all the fields:
1. Click the Add button and enter the name of your e-mail account in the Available
2. Enter Reception information in the POP Server, POP Account, and Password fields.
3. Enter Transmission information: the SMTP Server field must be filled in. The Real
name field contains the name that will be displayed in your correspondent's message
list. The Return Address is the e-mail address associated with the account.
4. You can also configure the advanced setup options for the e-mail module, mailboxes,
and signatures from the General Setup dialog box.
These options are described below.
5. Click the OK button when you have finished setting up your e-mail account.
22.214.171.124 Advanced Setup
You may customize e-mail transmission and reception parameters by clicking
Menu > Setup > General Setup. Select the E-mail tab then click the Advanced Setup button.
For more information, see Advanced Setup ..., page 95.
126.96.36.199 Mailbox management
Additional mailboxes can be created by clicking Menu > Setup > General Setup. In the
General Setup dialog box, select the E-mail tab then click the Mailboxes... button. The
Mailboxes dialog box is displayed.