mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
18.104.22.168 Searching for an event
1. To start a search, you can:
- select Search in the Edit menu
- click the Search button.
2. In the Search field, enter the keyword to use for the search (for a new search).
3. Click the Search button. The list of scheduled appointments appears in the column of the
4. To view the event selected in the Subject field, click the Go to this day button.
5. To delete the event selected in the Subject field, click the Delete button.
6. To start a new search, click the Search button. This erases the results of the previous
7. To close the Search window, click the Close button.
22.214.171.124 Deleting an event
1. From the Calendar interface, in the Schedule window (central display area), select the
event you want to delete and then:
- right-click and select the Delete option from the popup menu
- in the Edit menu, select the Delete option.
- click on the Delete icon
2. .Confirm the event deletion.
The selected event or task no longer appears in the list.
Refer to Synchronization, page 54
For more information about limitations, refer to your phone manual.
A task is an action to be performed either once or at regular intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, or
annually). The Calendar module lets you schedule and list tasks, define their duration, and cre-
ate reminders so you don't forget them.
The Search window appears.