mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
4.5.6 Managing events
220.127.116.11 Scheduling a new event
1. From the Calendar interface:
- in the Edit menu, select New > Event.
- right-click in the Schedule window (central display area), then select Add an
- click on the New icon
2. In the Subject field, enter the name of the event you want to create. For example: Meet-
ing with project managers.
3. Specify the Location of the event. For example: Santa Monica.
4. Indicate the Availability by selecting one of the options from the scrolling list: Free, In
use or Temporary.
5. In the Duration section, specify the Start and End date and time for the event, or check
the All day option.
6. Check the Reminder option if you want an alarm to remind you when the event is about
7. Check the Recurrence option to define the frequency with which the event takes place.
The Appointment Recurrence window appears.
8. In the Description field you can enter unlimited additional comments about the event.
9. Click OK to save the event.
The New calendar event window closes and the event appears in the schedule. The day
of the event appears in bold in the Calendar window.
18.104.22.168 Modifying an event
1. From the Calendar interface, in the Schedule window (central display area), double-click
The Edit a calendar event window appears.
2. Make any changes required, as described above.
3. After editing the event, click OK to confirm and close the window.
22.214.171.124 Copying an event
From the Calendar interface, in the Schedule window (central display area), select the event
you want to copy then:
1. In the Edit menu, select Copy.
2. In the Edit menu, select Paste.
A copy of the event is added to the event list.
event from the popup menu.
The New calendar event window appears.
in the toolbar.