mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
184.108.40.206 Creating and managing phonebook records
220.127.116.11.1 Creating a record
1. From the phonebook, click the New button.
2. Click in the fields you want to fill out and enter your correspondent's contact details. Fill
out at least one of the following fields: Last name, First name or Company, other fields
3. To enter contact phone numbers, select the Business or Home tab, click the button
, select the name that matches type of number (Mobile Phone, for example, if it is a
mobile phone number), and then enter the number.
Do the same for all the numbers you use to contact this correspondent. In the list of
names for the various number types, a check mark appears next to each type of number
that has been filled out already.
4. Click the Save button.
18.104.22.168.2 Changing an existing record
1. From the phonebook, select the record you want to change in the phonebook record list.
The contents of the selected record are displayed in the lower part of the window.
2. Place the cursor in the field you want to edit, and make your changes.
3. Click the Save button.
22.214.171.124.3 Deleting a record
1. From the phonebook, select the record you want to delete from the list of phonebook
2. Click the Delete button.
The selected record is placed in the Recycle Bin.
The Recycle bin option is not available if you are using an MS Outlook, Outlook Express or Microsoft Exchange
phonebook. In which case, the deletion of a record cannot be undone.
126.96.36.199.4 Printing a record
1. From the phonebook, click the File menu.
2. Select the Print option.
The Print setup window appears.
3. Select the Page setup tab.
4. In the Layout section, select the List or Record option.
5. Specify the print range:
- Current group - Prints all records that are part of a selected group (or folder).