mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
5. Click Send.
The e-mail message is placed in the Pending E-mail folder and will be sent only when
the scheduled transmission date and time are reached.
Make sure you leave your computer on and the application running at the scheduled transmission time. If your computer is
turned off, the transmission will be made the next time you turn the computer on and open the application.
4.9.3 Receiving an e-mail
18.104.22.168 Receiving E-mail
There are two methods for retrieving e-mail: automatically or on demand.
Automatic retrieval of e-mail
1. Display the E-mail tab (Menu button > Setup option > General Setup).
2. Click Advanced Setup.
3. From the General tab, activate the Check for new messages every [n] minutes option.
4. Indicate the number of minutes between each e-mail retrieval. For example, if you type
15, the application will retrieve e-mail messages stored on your POP server every 15
On demand retrieval of e-mail
From the main application window, you can either:
• In the side function panel, click the E-mail button. In the E-mail options window that
shows, select Retrieve e-mails then click OK.
The application launches an e-mail retrieval and the Inbox window displays.
• From the Menu button, select the Receive option and then the Check E-mail option.
The application launches an e-mail retrieval.
• From the application main window, press the F4 key on your keyboard to display the
Inbox folder and click
22.214.171.124 Viewing an e-mail
Received e-mail messages are placed in the Inbox folder.
1. From the Menu button, choose Receive, then click the Inbox option to view the contents
of the Inbox folder.
2. In the received documents list, find the e-mail messages. These are easy to identify by
3. Choose an e-mail message and doulbe-click or choose File > Open.
The contents of the e-mail message appear in a specially-designed window for
in the Type column.
to check whether you have received new e-