mobile PhoneTools - mobile PhoneTools features
22.214.171.124 Creating Groups of correspondents
126.96.36.199.1 Creating a Group
You can create groups in any folder, except in the Search results and the Recycle Bin folder.
1. From the phonebook, select the folder in which you want to create a group.
2. Click on the File menu, then select the Group option.
3. Select the Create new sub-group option in the menu that appears.
4. Enter the name of the group you want to create in the window that appears.
5. Click OK.
188.8.131.52.2 Renaming a Group
1. From the phonebook, right-click the group you want to rename.
2. Select the Rename option.
The group label can now be edited.
3. Enter the new name you want to give to the selected group.
4. Press the Enter key on your keyboard to confirm the changes.
184.108.40.206.3 Deleting a Group
1. From the phonebook, right-click the group you wish to delete.
2. Select the Delete option, then confirm this deletion.
3. Click OK to confirm.
220.127.116.11 Setup Phonebook preferences
1. From the phonebook, click the Options menu.
2. Select the Preferences option.
The Preferences window is displayed.
3. Check or uncheck the Automatically empty Recycle
This option is not available if you are using an MS Outlook, Outlook Express or Microsoft Exchange phonebook.
4. Select the type of display you wish in the Composition of Full Name list.
5. Click OK.