EPSON Stylus &2/25 800
3.9 C202 PSB/PSE Board Assembly Removal
1. Remove the upper housing. (See Section 3.4.)
2. Remove 2 screws (CBS, 3x6, F/Zn) securing the C202 PSB/PSE board assembly to the
printer mechanism. (See Figure 3-16.)
3. Hold down the lock lever for CN4 on the C202 MAIN board assembly, and disconnect the
connector cable for the C202 PSB/PSE board.
4. Remove all connectors from the clamp attached to the C202 PSB/PSE board assembly.
(See Figure 3-17.)
5. Lift up the C202 PSB/PSE board, and remove it from the printer mechanism.
Figure 3-16. C202 PSB/PSE Board Removal
Figure 3-17. Connector Cable Removal