3.6 Paper Eject Frame Assembly Removal
1. Remove the upper housing. (See Section 3.4.)
2. Release the CR lock lever using tweezers. Then shift the CR to the left of the FFC holder.
3. Release 2 hooks for the FFC holder, and remove the FFC holder. (See Figure 3-12.)
4. Remove the printhead FFCs from the sub holder, and remove the sub holder. Then remove
2 screws (CBS, 3x6, F/Zn) securing the paper eject frame. (See Figure 3-13.)
Figure 3-13. Screws Securing the Paper Eject Frame
5. Hold down FFC along the paper eject frame, and shift the CR back to the capping position.
Then lift the paper eject frame assembly up about 3 mm (0.12") and slide it forward.
In mounting FFCs, be careful not to damage or catch them while sliding the CR unit.
Make sure the FFC holder is securely hooked to the paper eject frame assembly.
Tightening torque for the screws (CBS, 3x6, F/Zn) = 8 ~ 10 kg-cm.
Figure 3-12. FFC Holder Removal
Disassembly and Assembly