EPSON Stylus &2/25 800
3.5 Printhead Removal
1. Remove the upper housing. (Refer to Section 3.4.)
2. Open the ink cartridge covers and remove the ink cartridges from the CR assembly.
3. Using tweezers, release the ink cartridge covers from the pins fixing them to the CR
assembly. Then remove the ink cartridge covers. (See Figure 3-8.)
4. Remove 2 head fixing screws securing the printheads to the CR assembly at the bottom.
5. Remove 2 compression springs (9.9 g) holding each printhead to the carriage. (See Figure
Figure 3-8. Cartridge Cover Removal
Figure 3-9. Screw and Spring Removal