The color of the display may vary depending on the model.
more than 2 seconds
■ To use the functions of the Kimchi refrigerator you must always change to Unlock status using the
Lock/Unlock button. Always check left or right of which compartment to store or ferment the food.
For example, if you want to ferment the Kimchi in the lid left compartment, store the Kimchi in the
lid left compartment and press the Ferment button after selecting the lid left compartment.
to unlock the control.
lid right compartment
drawer right compartment
This button selects the degree of seasoning for the Kimchi.
• For lid left and right compartment, you can select
Cabbage Kimchi/Radish Kimchi/Broth Kimchi
• For drawer left compartment, you can select
Cabbage Kimchi/Broth Kimchi/Old Kimchi/Chungukjang
(Drawer left compartment does not have a fermenting function for Radish Kimchi.)
• Drawer right compartment does not have a fermenting function.
• Underground fermentation can only be selected for radish Kimchi.
Select the right temperature according to the type of food to store and the
degree of saltiness of the Kimchi.
You can turn on/off the power of lid left/right compartment and drawer
• When turning off the power of the selected compartment, press the Lock/Unlock
button for more than
Power button for more than 2 seconds until the power of the selected compartment
is turned off with up.
• To turn on the power, press the Lock/Unlock button for more than 2 seconds until "Unlock" button
lights up and the lightly press the power button.
until the "Unlock" letter lights up. Then press the