Name and function of operating control parts
Before actually making and storing Kimchi, read and understand the name and function of each button.
To use the DIOS Kimchi Refrigerator,
※ The button shape of display could be changed for the better performance.
This prevents any unintended changes of setting from children.
• Before using any function, you must press the
• When you are finished with the settings in the Unlock status, press the
button until the "Lock" button below the lock lights up to
set to Lock status.
In Lock status, when you press any function button, the light next to the
Lock LED will blink 3 times. If you do not press any button for more than
60 seconds in Unlock status, it will automatically switch to Lock status.
This button sets the storing food and storing temperature for each compartment.
• For lid left compartment, you can select
• For lid right compartment, you can select
• For drawer left compartment,
• For drawer right compartment, you can select
You can select min>mid>max by each food storage. (Refer to "Storing Cabbage
Kimchi/Old Kimchi/Radish Kimchi/Mul Kimchi" in page 16 for details.)
This button maintains the delicious Kimchi fresh.
• If you feel that the flavor is right during the storing and fermenting process of the Kimchi, you can
press the Flavor Keeping button to keep the current flavor of the Kimchi for a longer period of time.
• The selection is avaiable only when storing and maturing kimchi - such as chinese cabbage
kimchi, radish kimchi, watery radish kimchi - at the left and right lid-compartment.
you must press the Lock/Unlock button for
lid left compartment
drawer left compartment
until the "Unlock" button below the lock lights up.
you can select