VISIX S-Series Network Camera | USER MANUAL v6.0
Park function varies depending on different camera models.
1. Enter the Park Action settings interface: Configuration > PTZ > Park Action
Figure 1-3 Set the Park Action
2. Toggle the Enable Park Action checkbox.
3. Set the Park Time value.
4. Choose Action Type the from the dropdown list.
5. If you select Patrol, Pattern, or Preset as Action Type, you need to select an Action Type ID from the
to save the settings.
CONFIGURING PRIVACY MASK
The Privacy mask enables you to cover certain areas of the field-of-vision to prevent these areas from being
visible in live and recorded footage.
7. Enter the Privacy Mask settings interface: Configuration > PTZ > Privacy Mask
Draw the Privacy Mask
Click the PTZ control buttons to find the area you want to obscure with the privacy mask.
then drag the mouse in the live video window to draw the area.
10. The user can drag the corners of the red rectangle area to draw a polygon mask.
10385 Westmoor Drive, Suite 210, Westminster, CO 80021 | www.3xlogic.com | (877) 3XLOGIC