SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Removal and Installation of Drives
Removal and Installation of the Hard Disk Drive
1. Undo the 4 screws on the back of the housing.
2. Open the drive holder.
3. Detach the drive holder from the mounting and lay the drive holder with its top
on the housing.
4. Note the cable assignment and pull off the cables.
5. Undo the four screws which secure the hard disk drive to the vibration-damped
part of the mounting. Remove the hard disk drive from the mounting.
6. Proceed in the reverse order to fit the new drive. The new drive must be of the
same type as the one removed.
Figure 5-13 Installation and Removal of the Drive Holder
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual