SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Removal and Installation of the LS 120 Drive
The removal and installation of the LS120 drive takes place with the same steps as
for the floppy drive.
1. Open the housing as described in Section 5.1.
2. Remove the drive holder as described in Section 5.5.1.
3. Release the cable clamp assembly of the controller flex-lead on the
motherboard and pull the flex-lead out of the connector assembly.
4. Undo the two fixing screws (TORX T8) on the housing.
5. Lift the LS 120 drive upwards out of the housing.
6. Proceed in the reverse order to fit the new drive.
Fixing screws of the LS 120 drive
Figure 5-17 Installation of the LS 120 Drive
Screw for LS 120 cable clamp assembly
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual