SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Removal and Installation of a CD-ROM Drive
Depending on the device equipment, a CD-ROM drive is installed in the
SIMATIC Box PC 620.
1. Undo the 2 screws on the back of the housing.
2. Remove the cover of the CD-ROM drive.
3. Undo the three screws which secure the CD-ROM drive to the mounting.
4. Remove the CD-ROM drive from the mounting and carefully pull off the data
5. Proceed in the reverse order to fit the new drive.
Fixing screws for CD-ROM cover
Figure 5-15 SIMATIC Box PC 620 with CD-ROM Drive
CD-ROM drive with cover
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual