SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Opening the SIMATIC BOX PC 620
To open the SIMATIC Box PC 620, proceed as follows:
1. Switch off the SIMATIC Box PC 620, pull out the power supply connector, and
remove all connecting cables from the unit, including the keyboard cable.
2. Remove the PC from its mounting/cabinet (only necessary if screws which have
to be removed are inaccessible in the fitted position).
3. Undo the two screws (see fig. 5-1) on the housing cover.
4. Raise the cover slightly.
5. Then you can remove the housing cover.
Figure 5-1 SIMATIC Box PC 620 Prepared for Opening
Screws on the housing cover
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual