Removal and Installation of the Motherboard
1. Open the housing as described in Section 5.1.
2. Remove all the modules from the slots (proceed as described in Section 5.4.2).
3. Remove the drive holder as described in Section 5.5.1.
4. Remove the power supply unit as described in Section 5.6.
5. Undo the 7 screws on the motherboard and the 10 hexagon head screws on the
6. Remove the bus board and the motherboard.
7. Proceed in the reverse order to refit the motherboard.
Figure 5-20 Fixing Screws on the Motherboard
The motherboard is available as a replacement part without the processor, memory
modules and bus board .
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Fixing screws on the motherboard