Removal and Installation of the Power Supply Unit
1. Open the system housing as described in Section 5.1.
2. Remove the drive holder as described in Section 5.5.1.
3. Undo and remove the 3 screws of the cover of the power supply unit from the
4. Undo the two fixing screws (TORX T10) on the housing.
5. Pull the power supply unit upwards out of the housing.
6. Proceed in the reverse order to fit the new power supply unit.
Figure 5-18 Removal and Installation of the Power Supply Unit
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Cover of the power supply unit
Power supply unit