SIMATIC Box PC 620 Expansions
Removal and Installation of the Bus Board
1. Open the housing as described in Section 5.1.
2. Remove all the modules from the slots (proceed as described in Section 5.4.2.).
3. Remove the drive holder as described in Section 5.5.1.
4. Remove the power supply unit as described in Section 5.6.
5. Undo the screw on the motherboard.
6. Pull the bus board off the motherboard.
7. Proceed in the reverse order to refit the bus board.
Figure 5-19 Removal and Installation of the Bus Board
Fixing screw of the bus board
SIMATIC Box PC 620 Manual