Congratulations on the purchase of your new Haier • Roku TV! Discover the joy of endless entertainment. After it's set
up, you'll be able to access a world of streaming content channels that may include Netflix, YouTube, Crackle, CNET
and literally thousands more. Also, your Haier • Roku TV will receive automatic updates, enabling new content and
The new standard in Smart TVs
Welcome to TV like you've most likely never seen before—a home screen that you can personalize with your favorite
devices and streaming channels. Choose from hundreds of thousands of streaming movies and TV episodes, plus
music, sports, kids, family, international and much more. You should never run out of things to watch.
Note: Some channels require payment and/or a subscription to access content. Channel availability is
subject to change and not all content is available in countries or regions where Roku products are sold.
Get the most out of your new Haier • Roku TV
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your new Roku TV.
1. Connect to the Internet
• It's simple, it's easy, and it will unlock a world of entertainment. All you need is a wireless network. There
are hundreds of free streaming channels, subscriptions services like Netflix and Spotify, convenient ways
to rent or buy a favorite film or show with Google Play and Cineplex and more.
2. Pick your favorite streaming channels
• Find the entertainment you love. From the latest blockbuster movies to your favorite TV shows, with
tons of live sports, a broad selection of music streaming channels, popular programming in a dozen
international languages, 24x7 live news and so much more, your new Roku TV has your sweet spot. Some
channels require payments.
3. Personalize your home screen
• Put your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console and other devices front-and-center
on the home screen. No more flipping through inputs or wading through complicated menus. You can
even personalize the names of each input and move tiles around so your most-often used devices and
streaming channels are only a click away.
4. Search for your favorite movie, TV show, actor, or director
• Once you're connected to the internet, you can easily search across top streaming channels by movie
or TV show title, actor or director—all from one place. Search results are organized by price so you can
always see the best priced option. Some channels require payments.
5. Send your personal media to the big screen
• Send personal photos, videos, and music from your smartphone or tablet to the TV screen in just a few
taps. Plus, with Netflix and YouTube apps and any applicable subscription, send movies, shows, sport