Whenever this blocked message appears, both the video and audio of the show are blocked, as well as program data
that would normally appear in the area at the bottom of the screen.
To watch the blocked program, you need to know the PIN code defined when you enabled parental controls, as
"Creating a parental control
1. Press OK to select Unblock and display a PIN pad.
2. Use the arrow buttons to enter your PIN code, and then press OK to select Unblock everything.
After unblocking shows that have been blocked, all blocking is disabled for two hours or until you turn off the TV.
Changing the parental control PIN
To change your parental control PIN:
1. From the Home screen menu, navigate to Settings > Parental controls, and then enter your PIN.
2. In the Parental controls screen, highlight Change PIN.
3. Move the highlight into the adjacent keypad, and then use the arrow buttons and the OK button to enter a
four digit code. Then repeat the process to enter the same PIN again, just to make sure you correctly entered
the PIN you want to use.
Resetting parental controls
So now your kids have grown up and gone away to college, and you no longer want to deal with blocked programs.
To erase all parental control settings:
PIN" on page 49 .