– All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
– The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
– All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
– Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners to dust this product. Use a cloth lightly dampened with water
– Do not use attachments that are not recommended as they may cause a hazard.
– To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table. The product may
fall, causing serious personal injury and serious damage to the product. Use only with a cart,
stand or table recommended by the manufacturer or sold with the product. Follow the manufac-
turer's instructions when installing the product and use mounting accessories recommended by
the manufacturer. A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops,
excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn.
– Slots and openings in the product housing are provided for ventilation, to ensure reliable opera-
tion of the product, and to protect it from overheating the following should be observed:
Openings should never be blocked by placing the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or similar surface.
Do not stack other equipment on top of the RG3000.
Maintain at least 2 inches of free space above the RG3000.
Do not install near heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including
amplifiers) that produce heat.
– This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the
marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your local power com-
pany. For equipment intended to operate from battery power or other sources, refer to the operating instruc-
plug having one blade larger than the other). This plug will fit into the power outlet in only one way. This is a
safety feature. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try reversing the plug. If the plug
should still fail to fit into the outlet, contact an electrician to replace your obsolete outlet. Do not defeat the
safety purpose of the polarized plug.
by items placed upon or against them, paying particular attention to cords at plugs, convenience recepta-
cles, and the point where the plugs exit from the product.
– For added protection for this product during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended,
unplug it from the wall outlet. This will prevent damage to the video product due to lightning and power line
– Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords, as this can result in a risk of fire or electri-
– This product may be equipped with a polarized alternating current line plug (a
– Power cords should be routed so they are not likely to be walked on or pinched
– Use a power socket outlet located near the equipment that is easily accessible.