13. If required, select the File Name button and use the touch screen keyboard to enter a name for the
file created from your scanned document. If you choose not to enter a file name a default name
entered by your System Administrator will be used.
Select the OK button.
14. Select any options required.
15. Press the Start button on the control panel to scan the original.
16. Remove the original from the document feeder or document glass when scanning has completed.
The job enters the job list ready for processing.
17. Press the Job Status button on the device control panel to view the job list and check the status of
Getting Started Guide