Identifying the Control Panel Buttons
Services Home: Provides access to the services available on the device.
Services: Returns the display to the previous Copy, Fax, or Scan feature screen when the Job Status
screen or Machine Status screen is displayed.
Job Status: Use to check the progress of active jobs, or display detailed information about
Machine Status: Use to check the device status, the billing meters, the status of consumables, or
print the user documentation and reports. Use this button also when accessing the Tools mode.
Touch Screen: Use to select programing features and display fault clearance procedures and
general device information.
Log In/Out: Use to enter log in details, and to log out.
Help: Displays help messages for device features.
Numeric Keypad: Use to enter alphanumeric characters.
Dial Pause: Use to insert a pause when dialing a fax number.
10. 'C' Cancel Entry: Cancels the previous entry made on the Numeric Keypad.
11. Language: Use to select a different language for the touch screen options.
12. Power: Use to select Energy Saver mode, perform a quick restart or to power on or off the device.
13. Clear All: Press once to clear a current entry. Press twice to return to default settings.
14. Interrupt Printing: Use to pause the job which is currently printing, to run a more urgent copy job.
15. Stop: Stops the job in progress.
16. Start: Use to start a job.
Getting Started Guide