Do not remove the radiator cap when the engine
Hard water or salt water is harmful to the engine
You may use boiled water or distilled water if
you can't get soft water.
Reservoir tank capacity:
0.35 L(0.3 Impqt, 0.4 US qt)
From LOW to FULL level:
0.25 L(0.2 Impqt, 0.3 US qt)
Free play adjustment
1. Loosen the clutch lever adjuster lock-nut.
2. Turn the cable adjuster either in or out until
proper lever free play is attained. Tighten the
Clutch lever free play:
2 ~3 mm (0.08 ~0.12 in)
The above procedure provides for maximum cable
free play to allow for proper clutch actuating mecha-
a. 2~3 mm (0.08-0.12 in)
1. Fully loosen the cable inner wire length-
adjuster locknut and screw in the adjuster
2. Turn the handle lever adjuster in.
3. Remove the clutch adjuster plug from the
right side crankcase cover.
1. Clutch adjuster plug
4. Loosen the adjuster lock nut on the pres-
5. Move the push lever toward the front with
your finger until it stops. With the push lever
in this position, back out the adjusting screw,
and as illustrated, align the mark on the end
of the push lever with the mark (protuber-
ance) on the crankcase.