Press [Pickup] on stand-by screen, phone displays the list of dialed number. You can use
[Up]/ [Down] to select one of them and press [Pickup] to dial the number directly.
1.3 Install and remove battery
1. Back of phone face upwards, hold phone, see from the direction of phone back, there
is an opening at side of phone; move outside at the opening to remove back cover of
2. Aim positive and negative metal sheet on battery at two metal sticks in battery slot of
3. Push battery to phone and press it until it is locked.
4. Cover back cover (aim arc side of back cover at arc side of phone and press the two
corner of straight side tightly).
Move small regular handle at left of bottom of battery and pull it outside to separate
battery from phone, and then remove it.
1.4 Install and remove SIM card
Install SIM card
Purchase SIM cards from your network service provider. Your phone number and user
register information are saved in your SIM card. SIM card can be used on any GSM phone, here
your phone number and register information is invariable.
· Confirm phone is turned off
· Turn phone back upwards, hold phone, see from the back of phone, there is a opening at side
of phone, move outside at the opening to remove back cover of phone.
· Remove battery of phone.
· Make metal side of SIM card toward down (facing phone), bevel of SIM card is at
right-down corner, and insert the SIM card into slot flatly.
· Push inside flatly until it reaches the end.
· Install battery
· Cover back cover (aim arc side of back cover at arc side of phone and press the two corner of
straight side tightly).
Remove SIM card
· Remove back cover and battery of phone after it is turned off.
· Press SIM card with finger and pull it out flatly.
· Remove SIM card.
· Install battery and cover the back cover.