(3) At Lock On statue pressing of any key will prompt texts as
shown in the figure.
(4) Cancel Lock On: press SETUP key for 2 seconds to go
directly to "Key Lock" setup screen.
Turn jog dial to select Lock Off; after confirmation press Setup
key to save setting.
c. Exit: leave menu
Turn jog dial to "c. Exit"; press Setup key (or press jog dial) to
return to main menu; or press "exit" to return to main menu.
Professional Wideband (60~75MHz) True Diversity System
Press Setup for 2 Sec.
to unlock keyPad
Setup Key Lock
9. User Name
b. Key Lock
6-2 System operation setup for handheld transmitter // UF-10TH
1. Turn power on for UF-10TH handheld transmitter
(1) Turn on power: press power key once (Fig. 3).
(2) Shut down power: press and hold power key for
(3) Mute setup:
When microphone is in use and mute setup is
Set mute: short press power key once; indicator lamp
flashes in red.
Cancel mute: short press power key again to cancel
2. Menu function setup:
Press and hold SET key for 2 seconds; enter into function setup menu;
keys to select desired item; press SET key to enter into menu.
(2) After entering into menu, press
press SET key to save setting.
1. Freq.: set frequency
keys to Freq.; press SET key to enter into frequency adjust-
(2) After going to frequency adjustment screen, first adjust left 3 digit frequen-
keys with "+/-" 1 MHz as unit change; after adjustment
press SET key to adjust right 3 digit frequency
keys to adjust to desired value;
G:- - C:- -