1. Important Caution • Make all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet. • Do not leave the devices in a place neither with high temperature nor high humidity. • Do not headle the power cord with hands! •...
3. Specification 3-1 Receiver Model No........US-9020D Pro / US-9030DC Pro Frequency Preparation..Crystal Carrier Frequency Range 600~960 MHz Frequency Stability....±10KHz S/N Ratio........> 105dB T.H.D..........<0.6%@1KHz Display........... Display Contents....Frequency, Antenna A/B, RF/AF Level Meter Controls........Power On/Off, Squelch Level, Audio Level Audio Output Level....
4-5 Accessories AC/DC adaptor Switching Power Supply(100V~240V , 50~60Hz) Linear Power Supply (220V , 50Hz) Linear Power Supply (220V , 60Hz) Screwdriver RM-12 Rack mount kit Option AF output cable (with Ø6.3 plug at both ends) GC-80/GC-100 Guitar Cable Option GC-80L/GC-100L Guitar Cable Option...
5. Preparing Procedures & Basic Operation 5-1 Receiver (1) Audio Output Connector Connect one end of the AF output cable to the AF output socket in the rear panel, then plug another end to the “MIC IN” input socket of a mixer or amplifier. (Step 1) It is equipped with balanced XLR output and unbalanced Φ6.3mm output, choose the proper way for use.
Using the battery charger of US-9030DC Pro 1. Push the charger’ s tray and put 4 pcs of rechargeable batteries into the battery tray. Please match the correct polarity (+ and -) , then return the tray for charging the batteries. 2.
5-2 Handheld Transmitter // Mh-900 / Mh-910 / Mh-800 / Mh-700 (1) Turning the transmitter on/off The on/off switch is located on the bottom of the microphone. (2) Inserting and changing the battery Figure 1 1. Loosen the microphone head counter-clockwise. (Figure 1) 2.
5-3 Body-pack Transmitter // PT-900B (1) Basic operation 1. Slide the battery tray cover in the direction of the arrow to open it, insert two 1.5V batteries according ON/OFF the correct polarity, and return the cover. 2. Switch the transmitter On The On/Off switch is located on the top of the transmitter.
5-4 Installation of Condenser Microphones (1) Lavaliere microphone Attach lavaliere microphone to a tie, lapel, where is suitable for sound pick-up. Plug the connector into input socket on the body-pack transmitter. (2) Headset microphone Put the headband behind your head, and fix the temples on your ears as shows, then adjust the gooseneck to have best miking.
(4) Ear-hook Microphone 1. Lightweight Dual Ear Hook Microphone Try on whether the headset is fit. Adjust the headband to a suitable width. Tighten or loosen the curve of the ear-hook by twisting the loop or expanding it. Curve and bend the boom to fit your face. Attach the detachable cable to a suitable place by a cable clip.
6. System Operation (1) Turn on the system 1. Turn on the power of the receiver and check the indicators to verify signal is well received. 2. Adjust the volume control of the receiver to a proper level. 3. Turn on the power of the amplifier and adjust the volume to a proper level. Avoid to damage the amplifier, please turn on the amplifier only after the receiver and transmitter is powered on.
7. Recommendation (1) In order to achieve the optimum reception condition and also extend the operating distance, please leave a “open space” between the receiver and transmitter. (2) Keep the devices away from the metal objects or any interference sources, at least 50 cm. (3) To avoid the feed-back effect, don’t leave the mic.
US-9020D Pro / US-9030DC Pro Mh-900 / Mh-910 / Mh-700 / Mh-800 / Mh8000(i) / PT-900B 59508-001-03...