1. Important Caution • Always makes all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet. • Do not leave the device in a place neither with high temperature nor high humidity. • Always do not handle the power cord with wet hands! •...
3. Specification 3-1 Receiver Receiver Model...... US-852D Pro US-882D Pro US-822D Pro US-802D Pro Frequency Preparation..Crystal Crystal Carrier Frequency Range 600~960 MHz 600~960 MHz Frequency Stability....±10KHz ±10KHz S/N Ratio........> 105dB > 105dB T.H.D..........<0.6%@1KHz <0.6%@1KHz Display........... Display Contents....
5. Preparing Procedures & Basic Operation 5-1 Receiver (1) Audio Output Connector Connect one end of the AF output cable to the AF output socket in the rear panel, then plug another end to the “MIC IN” input socket of a mixer or amplifier. (Step 1) It is equipped with balanced XLR output and unbalanced Φ6.3mm output, choose the proper way for use.
(3) Using the battery charger of US-852D Pro 1. Open the charger’ s cover anticlockwise, and put 2 pcs of AA batteries into the battery tray. Please match the correct polarity (+ and -), then return the cover for charging the batteries. 2.
5-2 Handheld Transmitter // Mh-900 / Mh-910 / Mh-800 / Mh-700 (1) Turning the transmitter on/off The on/off switch is located on the bottom of the microphone. (2) Inserting and changing the battery Figure 1 1. Loosen the microphone head counter-clockwise. (Figure 1) 2.
5-3 Body-pack Transmitter // PT-900B (1) Basic operation 1. Slide the battery tray cover in the direction of the arrow to open it, insert two 1.5V batteries according ON/OFF the correct polarity, and return the cover. 2. Switch the transmitter On The On/Off switch is located on the top of the transmitter.
Plug the connector into input socket on the body-pack transmitter. MIC IN (3) Instrument Microphones The system is compatible with JTS various instrument microphones. For detail please refer to user’ s manuals of these microphones.
(4) Ear-hook Microphone 1. Lightweight Dual Ear Hook Microphone Try on whether the headset is fit. Adjust the headband to a suitable width. Tighten or loosen the curve of the ear-hook by twisting the loop or expanding it. Curve and bend the boom to fit your face. Attach the detachable cable to a suitable place by a cable clip.
6. System Operation (1) Turn on the system 1. Turn on the power of the receiver and check the indicators to verify signal is well received. 2. Adjust the volume control of the receiver to a proper level. 3. Turn on the power of the amplifier and adjust the volume to a proper level. Avoid to damage the amplifier, please turn on the amplifier only after the receiver and transmitter is powered on.
7. Recommendation (1) In order to achieve the optimum reception condition and also extend the operating distance, please leave a “open space” between the receiver and transmitter. (2) Keep the devices away from the metal objects or any interference sources, at least 50 cm. (3) To avoid the feed-back effect, don’t leave the mic.