EPSON Stylus &2/25 800
3.13.4 Carriage (CR) Assembly Removal
1. Remove the printer mechanism. (Refer to Section 3.13.)
2. Release the CR lock lever using tweezers. Then manually slide the CR assembly from the
3. Remove 2 screws (CBS, 3x6, F/Zn) securing the CR motor assembly to the printer
mechanism top frame.
4. Disengage the timing belt from the pinion gear in the CR motor assembly. (See Figure
5. Remove the printhead. (Refer to Section 3.5.)
To prevent printhead damage, never disassemble or assemble the CR assembly with the
printhead installed in it.
Download Service Manual and Resetter Printer at http://printer1.blogspot.com
Figure 3-45. Timing Belt Removal