EPSON Stylus &2/25 800
4. Release the pin at the top left edge of the hopper assembly from the ASF frame. Then align
the right arm of the hopper assembly with the cutout in the ASF right frame, and remove the
hopper assembly carefully by lifting up the left edge. Be careful not to bend the
compression springs in the paper loading assemblies. (See Figure 3-25.)
5. Shift the LD roller shaft further left, and remove the paper loading assemblies along with the
paper loading shaft from the ASF frame.
6. Remove the paper loading assemblies from the LD roller shaft.
7. Release 2 hooks securing the LD roller cover to the paper loading assembly using the
tweezers. Then remove the LD roller cover. (See Figure 3-26.)
8. Release 2 locking tabs securing the LD roller assembly to the paper loading assembly using
the tweezers. Then remove the LD roller assembly. (See Figure 3-27).
Download Service Manual and Resetter Printer at http://printer1.blogspot.com
Figure 3-25. ASF Hopper Assembly Removal
Figure 3-26. LD Roller Cover Removal