Inputs on the Front
05-DVD 4543_AEG_GB.indd 45
If you would like to achieve a replay of almost original quality you
should use an Audio output by means of a 5.1-Audio signal.
This method uses 6 speakers. Four of these speakers are placed in the
four corners of the room. One speaker is positioned close to the playback
device. The sixth speaker serves the output of very low tones. With this
arrangement of speakers a very natural stereophonic sound is achieved.
Connect the 5.1CH AUDIO OUT sockets on the back of the DVD player to
the corresponding connections on the back of the subwoofer.
Proceed as follows:
1. Plug the Audio jacks into the sockets on the back of the player. Make
sure that the jacks are correctly arranged:
- (1) Connection for Subwoofer: Bass
- (2) Connection for Center speaker
- (3) Speaker rear right
- (4) Speaker rear left
- (5) Speaker front right
- (6) Speaker front left
2. Plug the Audio jacks into the corresponding sockets on your play-
back device or your amplifier.
Connect the Coaxial cable for transmission of digital Audio signals to
your playback device or your amplifier.
1. Plug the Audio jack into the socket on the back of the player.
2. Plug the Audio jack into the corresponding socket on your playback
device or your amplifier.
USB Input (on the Front)
Connect your output device directly to the socket on the front of the
Memory Card Slot (on the Front)
Insert an SD/MMC or MS memory card into the card slot on the front of
25.09.2009 9:00:47 Uhr