Creating and Sending Messages
1. From a Home screen, touch
– or –
From a Home screen, touch
3. Touch the Enter recipient field to manually enter a
recipient or touch
Contacts. You can also select the recipient based on
Groups, Favorites, or Logs.
4. If adding a recipient from your Contacts, touch the
contact to place a check mark then touch Done.
The contact is placed in the recipient field.
Note: For the Group option, if the number of recipients is less
than 10, all members in the group will be added. You will
need to delete any unnecessary members in the list by
selecting the trash can icon and deleting unwanted
to select a recipient from your
Note: Enter additional recipients by separating each entry with
a semicolon (;) then using the previous procedure.
5. Touch the Enter message field and use the on-screen
keyboard to enter a message.
6. Add more recipients by touching the recipient field.
7. Review your message and touch Send.
Note: If you exit a message before you send it, it will be
automatically saved as a draft.