• Screen timeout: Adjust the delay time before the screen
automatically turns off. Selections are: 15 seconds, 30
seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, and 10 minutes.
• Daydream: Control what your screen does when your device is
docked or sleeping. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn the option
. Follow the on-screen instructions.
• Smart screen: The Smart screen option allow you to customize
your screen settings to make the screen more responsive and
easier to use.
Smart stay: Disables the screen timeout if your phone detects
that your face is watching the screen.
• Font style: Set the font style that your phone will use. You can
also touch Get fonts online to choose from a wider selection.
• Font size: Select which size of font displays.
• Touch key light duration: Adjust the delay before the Touch
key light automatically turns off.
• Show battery percentage: See the battery charge percentage
next to the battery charge icon at the top of the display.
• Edit after screen capture: Go edit a screen immediately after
taking a screen capture.
• Auto adjust screen tone: Save power by adjusting the screen
tone according to an analysis of the images.
From this menu you can view the memory allocation for the
memory card and USB as well as mount or unmount the SD
For more information about mounting or unmounting the SD
card, see "Memory Card" on page 35.
To view the memory allocation for your external SD card:
From the Settings screen, touch Storage.
The available memory displays under the Total space
and Available space headings for both Device memory
and SD card.