Signing In to Your Samsung Account
Several applications and options require that you create and
sign in to a Samsung Account.
To sign in to your Samsung account:
1. From the Settings screen, touch Add account.
The Samsung account sign in screen displays.
3. Touch variety of services to display information about
Samsung services that are available.
4. If you have no Samsung account, touch Create new
– or –
If you do have a Samsung account, touch Sign in.
The Samsung account screen displays.
5. Use the keyboard to enter the required information and
touch Sign up or Sign in.
Tip: The password is for your Samsung account, not the
password you use for the email address you are entering.
Plus, you can use only letters, numbers, !, @, $, %, &, ^,
and * for your Samsung account password.
6. If you are creating a new account, the Terms and
Conditions screen displays. Read the Terms and
I accept all the terms above.
The Settings screen displays with Samsung account
listed under Accounts.