Making Calls Using S Voice
Place a call by speaking the name or number.
1. From the Home screen, touch
2. The first time you access, touch Confirm to accept the
3. The first time you access, touch Agree to confirm the
Terms of Service.
4. Follow the prompts to speak a command. You can say
commands such as:
• Call <Name device>: Ex: "Call Charlie mobile" or "Call Joe
work". Call an entry in the Contact list.
• Dial <Phone number>: Ex: "Dial 555-123-1234". Call a
spoken phone number.
• Redial: Redials the last number called.
Tip: To launch S Voice from most unlocked screens by
Home twice, set the option: launch
S Voice and then touch
Open via the home key. The default setting value is Off.
Phone then touch
Making Emergency Calls
If you do not have a SIM card installed the first time you turn
on the phone, the No SIM card found message displays.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install your SIM card and
then restart your phone.
Without a SIM card, you can only make an emergency call
with the phone. Normal cell phone service is not available.
To make an Emergency Call with or without a SIM Card:
2. Enter 9-1-1 and touch
During this type of call, you will have access to the
Speaker mode, Keypad, and End Call features.
End call to exit this calling mode.
. Complete your call.