Gyroscope calibration allows you to calibrate motion
correctly using the device's built-in gyroscope.
1. From the Motions and gestures screen, touch
2. Place your device on a flat surface.
3. Touch Calibrate.
Calibrated displays on the screen when finished.
The Voice control settings allow you to set up voice
commands to control your device.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Voice control.
2. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Voice control
Touch the following options to create a check mark and
activate the feature.
• Incoming calls: Answer or reject calls using the commands
Answer and Reject.
• Alarm: Stop or snooze an alarm by using the commands Stop
• Camera: Take photos by using the voice commands such as
Capture, Shoot, Smile, and Cheese.
• Music: Control your Music app using the voice commands
Next, Previous, Play, Pause, Volume up, and Volume down.
Note: If you set the alert type for calls or alarms to vibration,
voice control is not available.
This menu allows you to select the Audio output mode when
using a car or desk dock.
From the Settings screen, touch Accessory.
The following options display:
• Dock sound: Play sounds when inserting or removing the
phone from the dock.
• Audio output mode: Use the external dock speakers when the
phone is docked.
• Desk home screen display: Display the desk home screen
whenever the phone is docked.