System Tone Settings
The System tone settings are used when you use the dialing
pad, make a screen selection, lock your screen, or touch the
1. From the Settings screen, touch Sound.
2. Touch any of the following options to create a check
mark and activate the feature:
• Dialing keypad tone: Makes a sound when you touch a key on
• Touch sounds: Makes a sound when you touch the screen.
• Screen lock sound: Makes a sound when your screen is
locked or unlocked.
• Emergency tone: Determines whether the phone plays an
alert, or vibrates as an Emergency alert.
The Adapt sound feature allows you to customize your call
1. From the Settings screen, touch Sound
2. Read the instructions and touch Start.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your
personal call sound.
In this menu, you can change various settings for the display.
From the Settings screen, touch Display.
The following options display:
• Wallpaper: Set the Wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock
screen, or both. For more information, refer to "Changing the
Wallpaper" on page 30.
• LED indicator: Turn on your LED lights for charging, low
battery, notifications, and voice recording.
• Notification panel: Set the brightness of your notification panel
and also select the quick setting buttons that you want to
display at the top of the notification panel. For more
information, refer to "Notification Panel" on page 32.
• Brightness: Configures the LCD Brightness levels. Drag the
slider and touch OK.
• Auto rotate screen: Switch the display orientation
automatically when you rotate the phone.