• Legal information: Information about Open source licenses as
well as Google legal information. This information clearly
provides copyright and distribution legal information and facts
as well as Google Terms of Service, Terms of Service for
Android-powered Phones, and much more pertinent
information as a reference. Read the information and terms,
Back to return to the Settings menu.
• Device name: The phone's model name.
• Model number: The phone's model number.
• Android version: The Android version loaded on this phone.
• Baseband version: The baseband version loaded on this
• Kernel version: The kernel version loaded on this phone.
• Build number: The software, build number.
• Hardware version: The hardware version of your phone.
The Software Update feature enables you to use your phone
to connect to the network and upload any new phone
software directly to your phone. The phone automatically
updates with the latest available software when you access
1. From the Settings screen, touch About phone
2. Touch Check for new software update.
3. At the Software update prompt, touch OK to continue.
The phone automatically updates the software, if
newer software is available. Otherwise, when the
Your SAMSUNG SM-G730V is up to date prompt displays,
When updating software, once the update file is downloaded,
you can delay the update on the start screen by postponing it
for a certain period of time. If you want to resume the update
before the selected time, touch Continue update.