2. Touch a contact and at the contact's display screen,
3. The following options are displayed:
• History: View the phone and message history for the contact.
• Edit: Edit the contact's information.
• Delete: Delete the contact.
• Link contact: Link contacts with other contacts.
• Separate contact: Separate contacts that have been linked.
This option only appears if the contact has been linked.
• Mark as default: When you have multiple contacts linked
together, you can mark one of them as default (only displays
when contact is saved to the phone). For more information,
refer to "Marking a Contact as Default" on page 50.
• Share namecard via: Send the contact's information by using
Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Add to/Remove from reject list: Add or remove the contact
from your reject list. If they call while being on the reject list, the
call will be sent directly to voice mail.
• Place to home screen: Place a shortcut for this contact on
your Home screen.
Assign contacts to Groups to make searching for contacts
faster or to quickly call or send messages to group members.
There are several default groups that are predefined, which
you can use to add your contacts, or you can create new