Show Received Files
To show received files:
From the Bluetooth settings screen, touch
A list of all files received from Bluetooth displays.
Scan for Bluetooth Devices
To scan for Bluetooth devices:
1. Verify that Bluetooth is ON
2. From the Bluetooth settings screen, touch Scan to
search for visible external Bluetooth-compatible
devices such as headsets, devices, printers, and
Pairing Bluetooth Devices
The Bluetooth pairing process allows you to establish trusted
connections between your device and another Bluetooth
device. When you pair devices, they share a passkey,
allowing for fast, secure connections while bypassing the
discovery and authentication process.
To pair your device with another Bluetooth device:
1. Verify your Bluetooth is active.
2. Touch Scan. Your device will display a list of discovered
in-range Bluetooth devices.
3. Touch a device from the list to initiate pairing.
4. Enter the passkey or PIN code, if needed, and touch
5. The external device will then have to also accept the
connection and enter your device's PIN code.
Once successfully paired to an external device,
appears within the Status area.
Note: Due to different specifications and features of other
Bluetooth-compatible devices, display and operations
may be different, and functions such as transfer or
exchange may not be possible with all Bluetooth
Note: Pairing between two Bluetooth devices is a one-time
process. Once a pairing has been created, the devices
will continue to recognize their partnership and
exchange information without having to re-enter a