When Hands-free mode is enabled, incoming calls and
notifications are read out automatically.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Hands-free mode.
2. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Hands-free mode
When enabled, the Hands-free mode icon
in the Status Bar.
3. Touch Incoming call, Message, Alarm, or Schedule to
enable notifications to be read out automatically.
Note: You can disable Hands-free mode by saying "Hands-free
mode off" while in S voice, by accessing the Settings
menu and touching the OFF/ON button to turn
Hands-free mode OFF
or by using the
To access the Call settings menu:
From the Settings screen, touch Call.
– or –
From a Home screen, touch
Set up call blocking for incoming and outgoing calls.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Call
2. Touch Block calls and touch one of the following
• Off: Turn Auto reject mode off.
• All numbers: Reject all calls.
• Call block list only: Block all calls in your Call block list.
3. Touch Call block list.
Create to manually add numbers to the
Call block list.
5. Touch Unknown number, to create a check mark and
automatically reject all calls that are not in your