2. Touch and hold the contact that you want to remove
3. Touch Remove from favorites from the pop-up menu.
4. The contact is removed from Favorites and the
gold star no longer displays on the contact entry.
Exporting and Importing Contacts
You can export your contact list to and from USB storage or
an installed memory card. Contacts are exported and
imported as a special VCF file, and contacts are sent as
3. Select an option, then follow the prompts to complete
• Import from USB storage: Copy contacts that are saved in
• Export to USB storage: Copy contacts to device memory.
• Import from SD card: Imports contacts from the SD card.
• Export to SD card: Exports contacts to the SD card.
• Import from SIM card: Copy contacts to the device that are
saved to a SIM card.
You can delete Phone or account contact records.
2. Touch and hold a contact that you want to delete
select Delete from the pop-up menu.
Note: Deleting contacts that are saved under an account will
be deleted from the account, if sync is turned on.
3. At the Delete prompt, touch OK to delete the contact or
Cancel to exit.