Adding a Widget
Home to activate the main Home
2. Navigate to the desired Home Page.
3. Touch and hold on an empty area of the screen.
4. Touch Apps and widgets
5. Touch the Widgets tab at the top of the screen.
6. Touch and hold an available Widget to position it on the
current screen, then release the Widget.
Removing a Widget
1. Touch and hold a Widget until you can move it around
on the screen.
2. Drag the Widget up to the
As you place the Widget into the Trash, both items turn
Note: This action does not actually delete the Widget, it just
removes it from the current Home screen.
Remove icon and
Creating Application Folders
You can create application folders to hold similar
To create a folder follow these steps:
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Touch the Apps tab at the top of the screen if it is not
Menu and touch Edit.
4. Touch and hold the first application that you would like
to move to a folder.
5. Drag the icon to the
6. Enter a folder name and touch OK.
A folder displays in the original place of the application
icon with the application icon displayed on top of it. You
can now drag other Apps into the folder.
7. To view information on an App, drag the App icon up to
the App info
icon to view information on the
8. Touch Save.
Understanding Your Phone
Apps to display your
Create folder icon.