Note: Selecting GPS & Verizon location services allows you to
locate places of interest at the street-level. However,
this also requires a clear view of the sky and uses more
To receive better GPS signals, avoid using your device in the
inside a building or between buildings
in a tunnel or underground passage
in poor weather
around high-voltage or electromagnetic fields
in a vehicle with tinted windows
A map will display with your location in the very center.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to use the Maps
This feature allows you to create a memo and send it via
Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, and so on.
2. To create a new memo, touch
3. Type your Memo using the keyboard and touch Save.
The memo will display in the memo list.
4. To send a Memo, touch and hold the Memo in the
Memo list, then select one of the options.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to send the Memo.
6. From the Memo list, touch
Send and receive text and multimedia messages.
For more information, refer to "Messaging" on page 71.
Menu to display