USING THE JPEG IMAGE VIEWER
The JPEG Image Viewer provides a method of viewing compressed JPEG files. You can use the
Image Viewer to open JPEG files produced by digital cameras or down loaded from an online
To start the Image Viewer:
NAVIGATE: From the Multimedia Modem go to Image Viewer.
To open JPEG files and view them in the JPEG Image Viewer Window:
1. Click on the File drop down menu.
2. Select OPEN or PHOTOGRAPH.
3. Use Browse to locate the JPEG file.
4. Click on OK.
1. The JPEG Image Viewer requires at least a 256-color palette to display images. It will check
your display mode to determine if the computer has the correct hardware and is in a correct
mode. The Image View application will not start if your computer is not in the 256 or higher
2. Supports only interlaced JPEG files.
3. Not available to OS/2 users.
Page 32 of 47